I saw these and thought they would fit perfectly for a Dutch treat at a Eurovision Grand Final Party! They are strawberries dipped in a variety of different condiments to provide a rather delicious replica of the Dutch national flag. Very cute and very easy to make as well. Have a look at the recipe below:
White chocolate chips
Blue sugar sprinkles / Edible glitter (for a more camp version, De Toppers style)
1. Wash the strawberries thoroughly and let them dry completely.
2. Melt the white chocolate to a smooth, thin consistency.
3. Place the blue sugar in a bowl and set aside.
4. Dip the strawberries in the white chocolate to cover two thirds of the berry.
5. Next, dip the strawberries in the blue sugar to cover one third.
6. Place the strawberries on wax paper-lined baking sheets & then in the fridge to set.
I hope you enjoy it. Bon Appétit!